PACSprobe requires a PC/SC compatible card reader that supports the card technology of your card or fob. There are literally thousands of card formats circulating worldwide. We support the most important for the U.S. market. However PACSprobe can be adopted to many more if need be.
- any PC/SC compliant contactless (13.56MHz) card reader can be used for card serial number (CSN, UID)
- for HID iCLASS SEOS cards: HID OMNIKEY 5127CK, 5427CK, 5127CK G2, 5427CK G2, 5023
- for HID iCLASS SR cards: HID OMNIKEY 5021, 5022, 5023, 5121, 5127, 5321, 5×27, 5421, 5422 or similar contactless card reader
- for iCLASS SE cards: OMNIKEY 5023, 5427 (readers without on-board security processor can only read CSN)
- for HID Prox cards: HID OMNIKEY 5125, 5325 or dual frequency reader OMNIKEY 5326 with latest driver. OMNIKEY 5025, 5127 CK Mini, 5127 CK, 5427 CK with Microsoft CCID class drivers.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- runs on 32 bit and 64 bit systems
- .NET 4.5
- for HID card number: genuine HID PROX (125 KHz), HID iCLASS (13.56 MHz) or HID SEOS card or fob
- for card serial number (CSN): any contactless card that is supported by card reader